- Amkor Technology (Nasdaq: AMKR) $10.80. Amkor Technology reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, versus the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion. Amkor Technology sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55, versus the consensus of $0.42. Amkor Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $3.9 billion, versus the consensus of $3.86 billion.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/1: (AMKR) (ADM) (WCG) High; (BKD) (PBI) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) $10.82. Brookdale Senior Living announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate Partners VIII L.P. to acquire a 15% ownership interest in a joint venture that intends to acquire a portfolio of 64 communities currently leased to Brookdale by HCP, Inc. Upon completion of the acquisition of the assets, Brookdale will manage the communities on behalf of the joint venture. Additionally, the Company announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with HCP for a multi-part transaction involving, among other things, the termination of leases for 29 communities, the contribution of four communities currently leased to Brookdale by HCP into an existing RIDEA joint venture with HCP, and the financing of certain communities owned by the entry fee CCRC Joint Venture between HCP and Brookdale.
- Pitney-Bowes (NYSE: PBI) $14.40. Pitney-Bowes reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, versus the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $839 million versus the consensus estimate of $851.82 million. The Company expects to be at the low-end of its annual guidance range for revenue and adjusted earnings per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/1: (PH)/(CLC) (KZ) (WAB) (CA)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!