- Amkor Technology (Nasdaq: AMKR) $10.80. Amkor Technology reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, versus the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion. Amkor Technology sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55, versus the consensus of $0.42. Amkor Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $3.9 billion, versus the consensus of $3.86 billion.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/1: (AMKR) (ADM) (WCG) High; (BKD) (PBI) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) $10.82. Brookdale Senior Living announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate Partners VIII L.P. to acquire a 15% ownership interest in a joint venture that intends to acquire a portfolio of 64 communities currently leased to Brookdale by HCP, Inc. Upon completion of the acquisition of the assets, Brookdale will manage the communities on behalf of the joint venture. Additionally, the Company announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with HCP for a multi-part transaction involving, among other things, the termination of leases for 29 communities, the contribution of four communities currently leased to Brookdale by HCP into an existing RIDEA joint venture with HCP, and the financing of certain communities owned by the entry fee CCRC Joint Venture between HCP and Brookdale.
- Pitney-Bowes (NYSE: PBI) $14.40. Pitney-Bowes reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, versus the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $839 million versus the consensus estimate of $851.82 million. The Company expects to be at the low-end of its annual guidance range for revenue and adjusted earnings per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- TransDigm (TDG) Defended at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!