- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: AUPH) $. Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: AUPH) announced 24-week data in all 10 patients from the AURION study, an open-label exploratory study to assess the short-term predictors of response using voclosporin (23.7mg BID) in combination with mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) and oral corticosteroids in patients with active lupus nephritis (LN). The data are being presented by Robert Huizinga, Vice President of Clinical Affairs at Aurinia at the 10th Annual European Lupus Meeting in Venice, Italy.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/6: (AUPH) (LRCX) (BGFV) High; (ALNY) (PVCT) (BKE) Low
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALNY) $35.31. Alnylam Pharma announced that upon the recommendation of the ENDEAVOUR Phase 3 study Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) to suspend dosing, the Company has decided to discontinue development of revusiran, an investigational RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutic that was being developed for the treatment of hereditary ATTR amyloidosis with cardiomyopathy (hATTR-CM). This decision was made yesterday evening and has been communicated to investigators, study sites, and regulatory authorities.
- Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: PVCT) $0.07. Provectus Biopharma announced that it filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") for a rights offering to its existing stockholders. Under the proposed rights offering, Provectus would distribute non-transferable subscription rights to purchase units (consisting of shares of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock) to its stockholders on the record date for the rights offering, which has not yet been set. Holders who exercise their subscription rights in full will be entitled, if available, to subscribe for additional units that are not purchased by other stockholders. The Company has not yet announced the number of shares of common stock and number of warrants included in the units, the subscription price per unit, exercise price of the warrants, record date, or subscription period.
- The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) $20.85. The Buckle announced that comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for the 5-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 15.5 percent in comparison to comparable store net sales for the 5-week period ended October 3, 2015. Net sales for the 5-week fiscal month ended October 1, 2016 decreased 14.8 percent to $82.9 million compared to net sales of $97.4 million for the prior year 5-week fiscal month ended October 3, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Accelerated Convertible Note to Amgen
- Smart Sand (SND) Commences 10.6M Share IPO; Sees Pricing of $15 - $18/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, S1, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!