Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/5: (ECA) (REN) (CRBP) High; (TEVA) (TTD) Low
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) $44.60. Teva Pharma announced that it has agreed to sell assets and operations of Actavis Generics in the UK and Ireland to Accord Healthcare Limited (a subsidiary of Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd) for an agreed value of £603 million, subject to final approval from the European Commission.
- The Trade Desk (Nasdaq: TTD) $23.50. The Trade Desk shares slipping to new lows following its recent IPO. Notably, the IPO priced at $18 per share, but opened for traing at $28.75 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/5: (AZN) (LPLA) (GWPH) (CRUS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!