Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/5: (ECA) (REN) (CRBP) High; (TEVA) (TTD) Low
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) $44.60. Teva Pharma announced that it has agreed to sell assets and operations of Actavis Generics in the UK and Ireland to Accord Healthcare Limited (a subsidiary of Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd) for an agreed value of £603 million, subject to final approval from the European Commission.
- The Trade Desk (Nasdaq: TTD) $23.50. The Trade Desk shares slipping to new lows following its recent IPO. Notably, the IPO priced at $18 per share, but opened for traing at $28.75 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Qualcomm (QCOM) PT Lowered to $58 at UBS
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!