Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/5: (ECA) (REN) (CRBP) High; (TEVA) (TTD) Low
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) $44.60. Teva Pharma announced that it has agreed to sell assets and operations of Actavis Generics in the UK and Ireland to Accord Healthcare Limited (a subsidiary of Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd) for an agreed value of £603 million, subject to final approval from the European Commission.
- The Trade Desk (Nasdaq: TTD) $23.50. The Trade Desk shares slipping to new lows following its recent IPO. Notably, the IPO priced at $18 per share, but opened for traing at $28.75 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!