- Endurance (NYSE: ENH) $88.59. Endurance confirmed that it is in advanced discussions with Tokyo-based global insurance carrier Sompo Holdings, Inc.regarding a potential strategic transaction. There can be no assurance that the discussions will lead to a definitive agreement. Endurance does not intend to comment further at this stage and any further statements will be made if and when appropriate.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/4: (ENH) (ECA) (CLR) High; (TRIB) (IRMD) Low
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
- Trinity Biotech plc (Nasdaq: TRIB) $5.76. Trinity Biotech announced that it is withdrawing its 510(k) premarket notification submission for the Meritas Troponin-I Test and Meritas Point-of-Care Analyzer.
- Iradimed Corp. (Nasdaq: IRMD) $9.76. Iradimed Corp. revised its third quarter financial guidance. The Company now expects revenue for the third quarter 2016 of approximately $7.5 million to $7.6 million, compared to its previous guidance of $9.9 million to $10.0 million and GAAP diluted earnings per share of approximately $0.09 to $0.10. The Company also now expects non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of approximately $0.11 to $0.12, compared to its previous guidance of $0.23 to $0.24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/21: (EV) (BTI)/(RAI) (JCOM)/(EVDY) (PFPT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!