- Endurance (NYSE: ENH) $88.59. Endurance confirmed that it is in advanced discussions with Tokyo-based global insurance carrier Sompo Holdings, Inc.regarding a potential strategic transaction. There can be no assurance that the discussions will lead to a definitive agreement. Endurance does not intend to comment further at this stage and any further statements will be made if and when appropriate.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/4: (ENH) (ECA) (CLR) High; (TRIB) (IRMD) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Trinity Biotech plc (Nasdaq: TRIB) $5.76. Trinity Biotech announced that it is withdrawing its 510(k) premarket notification submission for the Meritas Troponin-I Test and Meritas Point-of-Care Analyzer.
- Iradimed Corp. (Nasdaq: IRMD) $9.76. Iradimed Corp. revised its third quarter financial guidance. The Company now expects revenue for the third quarter 2016 of approximately $7.5 million to $7.6 million, compared to its previous guidance of $9.9 million to $10.0 million and GAAP diluted earnings per share of approximately $0.09 to $0.10. The Company also now expects non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of approximately $0.11 to $0.12, compared to its previous guidance of $0.23 to $0.24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c