- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVFY) $5.14. Nova LifeStyle continuing higher from last Friday after anouncing that it signed a Share Transfer Agreement with Kuka Design Limited, a company incorporated in BVI (“Kuka BVI”) to sell NOVA BVI and its subsidiaries, which consists of the Company’s manufacturing operations in mainland China.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/3: (NVFY) (BLDP) (PTC) High; (VNR) (CXRX) (HRTX) Low
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC (Nasdaq: VNR) $0.81. Vanguard Natural Resources announced that it has elected not to make the approximately $15 million semi-annual interest payment due on October 3, 2016 on approximately $381.8 million in aggregate principal amount of 7.785% of Senior Notes due 2020.Vanguard made the decision to take advantage of the applicable grace period under the indenture governing the Notes following discussions with Vanguard’s lenders under its first lien credit facility.
- Concordia International Corp. (Nasdaq: CXRX) $4.43. Concordia International announced that it has exercised an option to defer half of the anticipated £144 million earn-out obligation due to Cinven1 and the other sellers of Concordia's International segment, to February 1, 2017.
- Heron Therapeutics (Nasdaq: HRTX) $15.13. Heron Therapeutics disclosed late last Friday that it accepted the resignations of Neil J. Clendeninn, M.D., Ph.D., the Company’s Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, Paul G. Marshall, the Company’s Senior Vice President, Technical Operations, and Brian G. Drazba, the Company’s Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer. The resignations of Dr. Clendeninn and Mr. Marshall are effective as of September 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!