- STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE: STM) $8.74. STMicroelectronics reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.8 billion.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/27: (STM) (TTMI) (FFIV) High; (CYH) (GNC) (INFN) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CYH) $4.88. Community Health Systems said it sees Q3 adjusted loss of $0.35 per share, while consensus estimates were looking for EPS of $0.31.
- GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) $15.10. GNC Holdings reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, versus the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $628 million versus the consensus estimate of $651.33 million. Same store sales decreased 8.5% in domestic company-owned stores (including GNC.com sales) in the third quarter of 2016. In domestic franchise locations, same store sales decreased 8.9% in the third quarter of 2016.
- Infinera (Nasdaq: INFN) $7.92. Infinera reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, versus the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $185.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/1: (ANGI) (CAT) (BLUE) (SRPT)
- Trading Radar for 12/1: Kroger (KR), Express (EXPR), Ambarella (AMBA), Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!