- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) $13.87. KeyCorp reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, versus the analyst estimate of $0.26. EPS was $0.30 excluding merger-related charges.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/25: (KEY) (CWEI) (EDU) High; (CR) (FNBC) (CALA) Low
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
- Sonic Corp (Nasdaq: SONC) $21.12. Sonic Corp. reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, versus the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $167.15 million. System same-store sales fell 2.0%.
- First NBC Bank Holding Company (Nasdaq: FNBC) $4.85. First NBC Bank Holding Company announced that it was notified by Nasdaq by letter dated October 24, 2016 that it had regained compliance with all applicable Nasdaq listing standards following the filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016. As a result, the Nasdaq Hearings Panel has cancelled its previously scheduled hearing, and First NBC’s stock will continue to be listed and trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
- Calithera Biosciences (Nasdaq: CALA) $2.25. Citi initiated coverage on Calithera Biosciences with a Sell rating and a price target of $1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!