- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) $13.87. KeyCorp reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, versus the analyst estimate of $0.26. EPS was $0.30 excluding merger-related charges.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/25: (KEY) (CWEI) (EDU) High; (CR) (FNBC) (CALA) Low
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Sonic Corp (Nasdaq: SONC) $21.12. Sonic Corp. reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, versus the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $167.15 million. System same-store sales fell 2.0%.
- First NBC Bank Holding Company (Nasdaq: FNBC) $4.85. First NBC Bank Holding Company announced that it was notified by Nasdaq by letter dated October 24, 2016 that it had regained compliance with all applicable Nasdaq listing standards following the filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016. As a result, the Nasdaq Hearings Panel has cancelled its previously scheduled hearing, and First NBC’s stock will continue to be listed and trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
- Calithera Biosciences (Nasdaq: CALA) $2.25. Citi initiated coverage on Calithera Biosciences with a Sell rating and a price target of $1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Prices ~$152M Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!