- T-Mobile (Nasdaq: TMUS) $51.28. T-Mobile reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, ex-spectrum gains, versus the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.42 billion. The company lifted and narrowed its Adjusted EBITDA target to $10.2 to $10.4 billion from $9.8 to $10.1 billion.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/24: (TMUS) (MSFT) (GLW) High; (TDW) (WIT) (BMY) Low
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) $1.62. As previously reported, Tidewater has been in discussions with its principal lenders and noteholders to amend the company's various debt arrangements to obtain relief from certain covenants. Pending the resolution of those discussions, the company received limited waivers from the necessary lenders and noteholders which waived compliance with these covenants until October 21, 2016. The company has now received extensions of these waivers until November 11, 2016. The company has previously reported that progress was being made in its negotiations with its principal lenders and noteholders to obtain the covenant relief sought; however, recent industry data, including data regarding projected levels of offshore drilling activity, a primary driver of activity within the offshore service vessel (OSV) industry, has led the company to conclude that important debt terms will require further negotiation. While the company will continue to work toward amendments to its various debt arrangements that will be acceptable to all parties, there is a possibility that the lenders, noteholders and the company will not be able to negotiate new debt terms that are acceptable to all parties, in which case the company will have to consider other options, including a possible reorganization under Chapter 11 of the federal bankruptcy laws.
- Wipro Ltd. (NYSE: WIT) $9.62. Wipro lower as Nomura downgraded the stock from Neutral to Reduce today.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) $49.04. BMO Capital lowered its price target on Market Perform-rated Bristol-Myers Squibb from $60 down to $56 today, saying much uncertainty remains and they see a challenging 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/01: (FIVE) (ULTA) (ASNA) Higher; (WDAY) (AMBA) (GIII) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: (REPH) (CUBA) (TIME) Higher; (SFUN) (TUP) (HRB) Lower (more...)