- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO) $9.44. Abeona Therapeutics provided at the Orphan Drugs & Rare Disease Conference (London, UK), an update on clinical results through 30 days post-injection for the completed low-dose cohort (n=3) in the ongoing Phase 1/2 trial for ABO-102 (AAV-SGSH). The first-in-man clinical trial utilizes a single intravenous injection of AAV gene therapy for subjects with MPS IIIA (Sanfilippo syndrome type A), a rare autosomal recessive disease affecting every cell and organ in the body causing neurocognitive decline, speech loss, loss of mobility, and premature death in children.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/20: (ABEO) (LSTR) (STI) High; (TSCO) (SYNT) (BJRI) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Tractor Supply (Nasdaq: TSCO) $63.26. Tractor Supply reported Q3 EPS of $0.67, versus the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.54 billion. Comps fell 0.6 percent.
- Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNT) $21.88. Syntel reported Q3 EPS of ($2.58), versus the analyst estimate of ($2.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $241 million versus the consensus estimate of $249.81 million. The company also named Anil Agrawal as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Security Officer, effective November 1, 2016.
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (Nasdaq: BJRI) $32.24. BJ's Restaurants reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, versus the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $239.64 million. Comparable restaurant sales declined 3.4 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Anthem (ANTM) Extends Cigna (CI) Merger Termination Date Until April 30, 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!