- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) $10.61. Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Regions Financial and raised the price target from $11 to $11.50 following Q3 results Tuesday morning.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/19: (RF) (RTTR) (HAL) High; (CREE) (ACHC) (SGMO) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Cree (Nasdaq: CREE) $21.50. Cree reported Q1 EPS of $0.09, versus the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $321.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.77 million.
- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) $37.96. Acadia Healthcare announced the signing of a definitive agreement with BC Partners for the sale of 21 existing behavioral health facilities and one de novo behavioral health facility not yet opened, which are located in the United Kingdom. Acadia will receive £320 million (approximately $390 million) cash for the sale.
- Sangamo Biosciences (Nasdaq: SGMO) $3.50. Sangamo Biosciences (Nasdaq: SGMO) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
On October 12, 2016, Geoffrey Nichol, M.B., Ch.B., notified Sangamo BioSciences, Inc. of his resignation as Executive Vice President, Research and Development effective October 25, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- AEP Industries (AEPI) Shareholders Vote in Favor of Berry Plastics (BERY) Merger Plan
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!