- Sprint Corporation (NYSE: S) $7.16. Sprint Corp. reported preliminary Q3 results. Total net operating revenues of $8.25 billion grew 3 percent year-over-year and wireless net operating revenues of $7.85 billion grew nearly 5 percent year-over-year. Adjusted EBITDA of $2.35 billion in the quarter compared to $2.01 billion in the prior year quarter, an increase of approximately $340 million or 17 percent.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/18: (S) (ABEO) (DPZ) High; (TSCO) (OPB) Low
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $65.24. Tractor Supply trading to new 52-week lows ahead of its Q3 report, which are expected out on Wednesday.
- Opus Bank (Nasdaq: OPB) $26.55. Opus Bank continuing lower early Tuesday following preliminary Q3 results reported on Monday. Yesterday, OPB announced that earnings for the third quarter 2016 will include a $0.59 per diluted share impact from loan charge-offs and is expected to result in a net loss of approximately $0.05 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/26: Comcast (CMCSA), Tesla (TSLA), Western Digital (WDC), F5 Networks (FFIV) Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!