- Sprint Corporation (NYSE: S) $7.16. Sprint Corp. reported preliminary Q3 results. Total net operating revenues of $8.25 billion grew 3 percent year-over-year and wireless net operating revenues of $7.85 billion grew nearly 5 percent year-over-year. Adjusted EBITDA of $2.35 billion in the quarter compared to $2.01 billion in the prior year quarter, an increase of approximately $340 million or 17 percent.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/18: (S) (ABEO) (DPZ) High; (TSCO) (OPB) Low
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $65.24. Tractor Supply trading to new 52-week lows ahead of its Q3 report, which are expected out on Wednesday.
- Opus Bank (Nasdaq: OPB) $26.55. Opus Bank continuing lower early Tuesday following preliminary Q3 results reported on Monday. Yesterday, OPB announced that earnings for the third quarter 2016 will include a $0.59 per diluted share impact from loan charge-offs and is expected to result in a net loss of approximately $0.05 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!