- Sprint Corporation (NYSE: S) $7.16. Sprint Corp. reported preliminary Q3 results. Total net operating revenues of $8.25 billion grew 3 percent year-over-year and wireless net operating revenues of $7.85 billion grew nearly 5 percent year-over-year. Adjusted EBITDA of $2.35 billion in the quarter compared to $2.01 billion in the prior year quarter, an increase of approximately $340 million or 17 percent.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/18: (S) (ABEO) (DPZ) High; (TSCO) (OPB) Low
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $65.24. Tractor Supply trading to new 52-week lows ahead of its Q3 report, which are expected out on Wednesday.
- Opus Bank (Nasdaq: OPB) $26.55. Opus Bank continuing lower early Tuesday following preliminary Q3 results reported on Monday. Yesterday, OPB announced that earnings for the third quarter 2016 will include a $0.59 per diluted share impact from loan charge-offs and is expected to result in a net loss of approximately $0.05 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!