- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRV) $2.65. ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRV) announced that following a positive recommendation from an independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB), the company has begun enrolling the next dosing group in its head-to-head Phase 2a dose-escalation study comparing the safety and efficacy of ContraVir's CMX157 to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF, marketed by Gilead Sciences as Viread) in patients with chronic hepatitis B (HBV). ContraVir expects to complete the remaining two escalation cohorts and report top-line results by year-end 2016.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/17: (CTRV) (IGT) (TCK) High; (TEVA) (OPB) (ANF) Low
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) $41.76. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries provided an update on fasinumab, triggered by a recent development in a Phase 2b fasinumab study in patients with chronic low back pain. Fasinumab is an investigational Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) antibody in clinical development for osteoarthritis pain and chronic low back pain.
- Opus Bank (Nasdaq: OPB) $27.62. Opus Bank announced that earnings for the third quarter 2016, which will be announced on October 24, 2016 before the market opens, will include a $0.59 per diluted share impact from loan charge-offs and is expected to result in a net loss of approximately $0.05 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2016.
- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) $15.50. Abercrombie & Fitch shares spiking a bit early on in the session, but tapering off to reach a new 52-week low today. News comes after the company debuted a new brand redesign last week. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Cyber-Security Stocks Push to Highs on Continued Widespread Internet Problems
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, RBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!