- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRV) $2.65. ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRV) announced that following a positive recommendation from an independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB), the company has begun enrolling the next dosing group in its head-to-head Phase 2a dose-escalation study comparing the safety and efficacy of ContraVir's CMX157 to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF, marketed by Gilead Sciences as Viread) in patients with chronic hepatitis B (HBV). ContraVir expects to complete the remaining two escalation cohorts and report top-line results by year-end 2016.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/17: (CTRV) (IGT) (TCK) High; (TEVA) (OPB) (ANF) Low
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) $41.76. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries provided an update on fasinumab, triggered by a recent development in a Phase 2b fasinumab study in patients with chronic low back pain. Fasinumab is an investigational Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) antibody in clinical development for osteoarthritis pain and chronic low back pain.
- Opus Bank (Nasdaq: OPB) $27.62. Opus Bank announced that earnings for the third quarter 2016, which will be announced on October 24, 2016 before the market opens, will include a $0.59 per diluted share impact from loan charge-offs and is expected to result in a net loss of approximately $0.05 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2016.
- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) $15.50. Abercrombie & Fitch shares spiking a bit early on in the session, but tapering off to reach a new 52-week low today. News comes after the company debuted a new brand redesign last week. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD): Earnings Preview - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, RBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!