- RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) $42.72. RSP Permian announced it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire Silver Hill Energy Partners, LLC and Silver Hill E&P II, LLC for $1.25 billion of cash and 31.0 million shares of RSP common stock in aggregate, implying a total purchase price of approximately $2.4 billion (based on the 20-day volume weighted average price of RSP Shares as of October 12, 2016).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/14: (RSPP) (CSX) (TEX) High; (MNKD) (HDP) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Closes $1.725B Questar Pipeline Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!