- RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP) $42.72. RSP Permian announced it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire Silver Hill Energy Partners, LLC and Silver Hill E&P II, LLC for $1.25 billion of cash and 31.0 million shares of RSP common stock in aggregate, implying a total purchase price of approximately $2.4 billion (based on the 20-day volume weighted average price of RSP Shares as of October 12, 2016).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/14: (RSPP) (CSX) (TEX) High; (MNKD) (HDP) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Keane Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering