- PICO Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PICO) $11.98. PICO Holdings announced that its board of directors has terminated John R. Hart as CEO of the Company, and as CEO of Vidler Water Company, effective immediately. In connection with his termination, Mr. Hart will receive severance benefits in accordance with his Amended and Restated Employment Agreement dated March 11, 2016. Raymond Marino, Chair of PICO’s board of directors, indicated, “The decision to terminate Mr. Hart was in the best interest of the Company and its shareholders.”
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/13: (PICO) (LNN) High; (HDP) (ERIC) (CXRX) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
- Hortonworks (Nasdaq: HDP) $6.97. Goldman Sachs downgraded Hortonworks from Buy to Sell and moved its price target from $13 down to $7. For more color, click here.
- Ericsson (Nasdaq: ERIC) $5.35. Ericsson continuing lower from earlier in the week after offering preliminary Q3 results. For more color, click here.
- Concordia International Corp. (Nasdaq: CXRX) $4.08. Concordia International announced the closing of its previously disclosed offering of 5 ½ year Senior Secured First Lien Notes. The closing of the Offering marks the formal conclusion of the Company's strategic review, which was originally announced on April 21, 2016. Going forward, the Company will continue to execute its business plan and will assess strategic alternatives in order to maximize value creation for shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 12/2: Big Lots (BIG) Reports, Nonfarm Payrolls
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!