- Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSPM) $7.05. Biostar Pharma announced that it will launch its new topical health product called "Easy Breathing" designed to treat rhinitis and sinusitis for sales in the PRC in November 2016. Rhinitis is irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. Sinusitis is an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/11: (BSPM) (CARB) High; (RCII) (ETRM) (MYGN) Low
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Rent-A-Center, Inc. (Nasdaq: RCII) $8.00. Rent-A-Center pre-released selected preliminary unaudited financial information for the quarter ended September 30, 2016. Diluted earnings per share for the third quarter 2016 on both a GAAP basis and excluding special items are expected to be between $0.05 and $0.15. The Street was looking for EPS of $0.39.
- EnteroMedics Inc. (Nasdaq: ETRM) $0.11. EnteroMedics highlighted the Company's recent achievements in a letter to shareholders, ahead of the Company's anticipated special meeting of shareholders to be held October 19, 2016. Click here for more color.
- Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) $18.51. TESARO was said to have filed a lawsuit against Myriad Genetics. The suit was filed in the Southern District of New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/24: T-Mobile (TMUS), V.F. Corp. (VFC), Rambus (RMBS), Sohu.com (SOHU), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!