- TESARO, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRO) $122.89. Tesaro and ENGOT, the European Network for Gynaecological Oncological Trial groups, announced the presentation of the niraparib Phase 3 ENGOT-OV16/NOVA clinical trial results at the ESMO 2016 Congress, the congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), by Dr. Mansoor Raza Mirza, M.D., Medical Director of the Nordic Society of Gynecologic Oncology (NSGO) and principal investigator on the ENGOT-OV16/NOVA trial.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/10: (TSRO) (DE) (FANG) High; (MYGN) (NTLA) Low
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) $18.58. Myriad Genetics announced that its myChoice HRD test identified more than double the number of patients who may benefit from treatment with niraparib than were identified by germline BRCA testing alone. The myChoice HRD test was evaluated in the NOVA study (NCT01847274) of nirarapib, an investigational oral PARP inhibitor being developed by TESARO.
- Intellia Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: NTLA) $14.29. Intellia Therapeutics shares continuing lower following a sharp drop last Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/20: (GME) (BA) (PLD) (LULU)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (SCYX) (IMAX) Higher; (RIGL) (SCSS) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/20: (GWR) (XGTI) (STI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!