- TESARO, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRO) $122.89. Tesaro and ENGOT, the European Network for Gynaecological Oncological Trial groups, announced the presentation of the niraparib Phase 3 ENGOT-OV16/NOVA clinical trial results at the ESMO 2016 Congress, the congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), by Dr. Mansoor Raza Mirza, M.D., Medical Director of the Nordic Society of Gynecologic Oncology (NSGO) and principal investigator on the ENGOT-OV16/NOVA trial.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/10: (TSRO) (DE) (FANG) High; (MYGN) (NTLA) Low
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) $18.58. Myriad Genetics announced that its myChoice HRD test identified more than double the number of patients who may benefit from treatment with niraparib than were identified by germline BRCA testing alone. The myChoice HRD test was evaluated in the NOVA study (NCT01847274) of nirarapib, an investigational oral PARP inhibitor being developed by TESARO.
- Intellia Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: NTLA) $14.29. Intellia Therapeutics shares continuing lower following a sharp drop last Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- ClubCorp Reviewing Strategic Alternatives
- Wells Fargo Reports $5.3 Billion in Quarterly Net Income