After-Hours Stock Movers 8/16: (URBN) (AEO) (LL) (WLDN) (OSIS) (MEET) Higher; (CREE) (INCR) (PLKI) (SO) (VNET) Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) +10.3%; reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $886.84 million.
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) +2.3%; reports pre-market.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) +6.9%; announced the final resolution of the Proposition 65 lawsuit originally filed on July 23, 2014, in the Superior Court of the State of California.
Willdan Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WLDN) +6.8%; announced that it has been awarded a new three-year $35.4 million contract by a leading utility in the western United States to implement its small business direct install (SBDI) and industrial sector energy efficiency program
OSI Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS) +5.5%; reported Q4 EPS of $0.55, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $221.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $232.32 million.
MeetMe, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEET) +4%; reiterated its financial guidance for the third quarter and full year of 2016 in response to recent volatility in the Company’s share price and in anticipation of upcoming investor meetings.
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) -6.4%; reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $388.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $385.83 million.
INC Research Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: INCR) -3%; announced that certain of its existing stockholders, namely affiliates of Avista Capital Partners, L.P. and affiliates of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 4,500,000 shares of the Company’s common stock.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) -1.6%; reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $63.39 million.
Southern Company (NYSE: SO) -1.3%; announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 32.5 million shares of its common stock, through which it expects to raise gross proceeds of approximately $1.6 billion
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) -1.1%; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $128.17 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Comps Increase 2%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (BLUE) (TLYS) (COL) Higher; (PTN) (GES) (BEAV) Lower (more...)
- American Eagle Outfitters Delivers Third Quarter Record Revenue and EPS Growth Comparable Sales Increase 2% and EPS Rises to $0.41
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!