After-Hours Stock Movers 4/14: (FFCO) (UMPQ) (DF) Higher; (LEDS) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
SemiLEDs Corp. (NASDAQ: LEDS) 11% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.47 million.
FedFirst Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: FFCO) 9.7% HIGHER; CB Financial Services, Inc. (OTCQB: CBFV) and FedFirst Financial announced today the signing of a definitive merger agreement under which FedFirst will merge with and into CB in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $54.5 million.
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) 6.3% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $495.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $534.52 million. Comparable sales decreased 2.4%.
Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) 0.5% HIGHER; BB&T Capital initiated coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor Pharma (QCOR) Weakens as Einhorn Said Short
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/21: (SANM) (CMG) (APA) Higher; (TEP) (RMBS) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/21: (AKS) (STLD) (CBSO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, BB&T Capital Markets, After-Hours Movers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!