After-Hours Stock Movers 4/14: (FFCO) (UMPQ) (DF) Higher; (LEDS) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
SemiLEDs Corp. (NASDAQ: LEDS) 11% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.47 million.
FedFirst Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: FFCO) 9.7% HIGHER; CB Financial Services, Inc. (OTCQB: CBFV) and FedFirst Financial announced today the signing of a definitive merger agreement under which FedFirst will merge with and into CB in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $54.5 million.
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) 6.3% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $495.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $534.52 million. Comparable sales decreased 2.4%.
Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) 0.5% HIGHER; BB&T Capital initiated coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&W Seed (SANW) to Buy DuPont Pioneer's Alfalfa Production and Research Facility Assets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/19: (ROG)/(HNH) (NQ) (AHT)
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons to Sell 168 Stores
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, BB&T Capital Markets, After-Hours Movers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!