After-Hours Stock Movers 4/14: (FFCO) (UMPQ) (DF) Higher; (LEDS) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
SemiLEDs Corp. (NASDAQ: LEDS) 11% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.47 million.
FedFirst Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: FFCO) 9.7% HIGHER; CB Financial Services, Inc. (OTCQB: CBFV) and FedFirst Financial announced today the signing of a definitive merger agreement under which FedFirst will merge with and into CB in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $54.5 million.
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) 6.3% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $495.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $534.52 million. Comparable sales decreased 2.4%.
Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) 0.5% HIGHER; BB&T Capital initiated coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Shareholders Approve Mergers (KMP) (EPB)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag in Oct.; Fed to Keep on Path Amid Global Concerns; Target Surprises in Q3
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire GE Japan Corp.'s Residential Real Estate Business in YEN 190B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, BB&T Capital Markets, After-Hours Movers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!