After-Hours Stock Movers 11/23: (CTRP) (IIIN) Higher; (AIRG) (CRBP) Lower (more...)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's After-Hours Movers:
Happy Thanksgiving! The market will be closed Thursday and will be open a half day on Friday.
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG) 6.3% LOWER; filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed underwritten public offering of its common stock consisting of approximately $20 million of shares to be sold by Airgain and approximately $20 million of shares to be sold by certain of its stockholders. In addition, Airgain expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional approximately $6 million in shares of common stock from the Company.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) 6.2% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $836 million versus the consensus estimate of $810.87 million.
Corbus Pharma (NASDAQ: CRBP) 6.1% LOWER; entered into a Controlled Equity OfferingSM Sales Agreement, or sales agreement, with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. relating to shares of our common stock offered by this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. In accordance with the terms of the sales agreement, we may offer and sell shares of our common stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $35.0 million from time to time through Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. acting as sales agent.
Insteel Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: IIIN) 5.5% HIGHER; will replace Littelfuse in the S&P SmallCap 600
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Standard & Poor's, After-Hours Movers, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!