After-Hours Stock Movers 10/10: (EARS) (YHOO) Higher; (ILMN) (PACB) (LC) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's After-Hours Movers
Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) 23.5% LOWER; announced estimated third quarter revenue of approximately $607 million, a 10% increase compared to $550 million in the third quarter of 2015. This unaudited estimate, based on management's preliminary financial analysis, is lower than the third quarter revenue guidance of $625 million to $630 million. (Note: The Street sees revenue of $628.1 million.)
Pacific Bio (Nasdaq: PACB) 5.6% LOWER; down on ILMN warning
Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ: EARS) 2.5% HIGHER; announced that it will provide an update on the KeyzilenTM development program tomorrow, Tuesday, October 11, 2016. Following the announcement, Auris Medical's management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:00 am Eastern Time (2:00 pm Central European Time) to discuss the program update for KeyzilenTM, which is in Phase 3 development for the treatment of acute inner ear tinnitus.
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) 2.3% LOWER; Wedbush initiated coverage with an Underperform rating and a price target of $3.75.
Thermo Fisher (NYSE: TMO) 2% LOWER; down on ILMN warning
Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT) 2% LOWER; sees Q3 AFFO of $0.70-$0.70 versus prior outlook of $0.72-$0.75 and the consensus of $0.74.
Agilent (NYSE: A) 1% LOWER; down on ILMN warning
Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) 1% HIGHER; Verizon calls reports of a lower bid 'pure speculation'
Qiagen NV (NASDAQ: QGEN) 0.3% LOWER; down on ILMN warning
Southwest (NYSE: LUV) 0.3% HIGHER; Bernstein initiated coverage with an Outperform rating and a price target of $51.00
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/01: (FIVE) (ULTA) (ASNA) Higher; (WDAY) (AMBA) (GIII) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!