After-Hours Stock Movers 10/04: (ACIA) (CRBP) (TMH) Higher; (ULH) (CASC) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULH) 11% LOWER; Q3 results and outlook.
Cascadian Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CASC) 7.1% LOWER; announced that its board of directors has approved a plan for a reverse split of the Companys common stock to increase its share price and reduce the number of authorized and outstanding shares.
Acacia Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIA) 7% HIGHER; now expects revenue of $130 million to $133 million, GAAP net income of $28 million to $31 million, non-GAAP net income of $34 million to $37 million, GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.68 to $0.75 and non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.83 to $0.90 for the three months ended September 30, 2016. Also, has commenced a follow-on public offering of 4,500,000 shares of its common stock.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) 5% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.08) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.22 billion, versus $2.9 billion reported last year. Micron Technology sees Q117 revenue of $3.55 - $3.85 billion, gross margin of 23% - 25.5%, and EPS of $0.13 - $0.21. The Street sees Q1 revenue of $3.48 billion and EPS of $0.12.
Corbus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CRBP) 4.2% HIGHER; Cantor Fitzgerald initiates coverage with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00
Team Health Holdings (NYSE: TMH) 1.8% HIGHER; adds to 16.5% intra-day gains on reports it is exploring a sale and is in talks with private-equity firms
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, After-Hours Movers, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!