After-Hours Stock Movers 09/13: (SRPT) (HLF) Higher; (AGIO) (CALD) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's After-Hours Movers
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGIO) 5% LOWER; announced that it is offering to sell, subject to market and other conditions, up to $150 million of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Agios also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from it up to an additional $22.5 million of shares. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Agios. The proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to fund the companys clinical and research development activities. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) 5% HIGHER; online chatter Ron Farkas is no longer at the FDA, which would be viewed as a positive for potential approval.
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) 3.5% LOWER; announced that it is commencing an underwritten registered public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock. CallidusCloud also intends to grant to the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of its common stock to cover over-allotments.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) 2.4% HIGHER; Icahn said he's requested to buy up to 50% of HLF with the FTC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!