After-Hours Stock Movers 09/13: (SRPT) (HLF) Higher; (AGIO) (CALD) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's After-Hours Movers
Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGIO) 5% LOWER; announced that it is offering to sell, subject to market and other conditions, up to $150 million of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Agios also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from it up to an additional $22.5 million of shares. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Agios. The proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to fund the companys clinical and research development activities. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) 5% HIGHER; online chatter Ron Farkas is no longer at the FDA, which would be viewed as a positive for potential approval.
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) 3.5% LOWER; announced that it is commencing an underwritten registered public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock. CallidusCloud also intends to grant to the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of its common stock to cover over-allotments.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) 2.4% HIGHER; Icahn said he's requested to buy up to 50% of HLF with the FTC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/01: (FIVE) (ULTA) (ASNA) Higher; (WDAY) (AMBA) (GIII) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/1: (ANGI) (CAT) (BLUE) (SRPT)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!