After-Hours Movers 12/11: Waters Corp (WAT) Lower On Guidance, Equitable Resources (EQT) Up On S&P 500 Nod
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr Make it Official; New CEO at Chesapeake; SAC's Cohen Subpoenaed
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/20: (SDBT) (TIVO) (REN) Higher; (HGG) (CIMT) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Releases Statement on Corporate Taxation into Subcommittee Hearing
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers:
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) 13% LOWER; is revising its Q4 sales and non-GAAP EPS outlook due to weaker than expected orders for new instruments resulting from deterioration in global economic conditions. Water previously had anticipated sales revenue of approximately $454 million, representing growth of 4% versus prior year, including a negative foreign currency translation impact of 2%. Current expectations are for sales revenue in a range of $410 million to $420 million, a decline of 4-6% versus prior year, including a negative foreign currency translation impact of approximately 4%. The Wall Street consensus is $449.8 million. Quarterly non-GAAP E.P.S. that the Company had previously estimated at $1.08 - $1.12 per fully diluted share are now expected to be between $0.94 and $0.99 per fully diluted share. The Wall Street consensus is $1.08.
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) 9% HIGHER; lowers Q4 sales guidance from 0% to down 4% to down 12%-16% seqentially. Gross margin is expected to be in-line with previous guidance of 54%-55%. Total operating expenses for Q4 are now expected to be about $29.5 million which is a revision from previous guidance of $30.5 million.
DryShips, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) 7% LOWER; Continues lower after sliding 17% intra-day.
Equitable Resources Inc. (NYSE: EQT) 3.3% HIGHER; will replace Transocean Inc. (NYSE: RIG) in the S&P 500.
Forrester Research Inc. (NASDAQ: FORR) 2% HIGHER; will replace Woodward Governor in the S&P SmallCap 600
Woodward Governor Co. (NASDAQ: WGOV) 1% HIGHER; will replace Equitable Resources in the S&P MidCap 400
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) 0.5% HIGHER; Announced the reduction of approximately 30,000 to 35,000 positions over the next three years.
Get This Report Daily Here:http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/After-Hours+Movers
You May Also Be Interested In
- 50-Day SMA Crossers 05/20: (ELN) (ACI) (AAPL) Above; (MRK) (TLAB) (CLSN) Below
- Trading Radar for 05/20: Campbell Soup (CPB), TiVo (TIVO), Qihoo (QIHU), JA Solar (JASO) Report
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/17: (HALO) (ORMP) (CLSN) Higher; (ARUN) (ADSK) (BRCD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, Standard & Poor's, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!