Valeant Pharma (VRX) Trades at New Lows Amid Ex-Executive Probe
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is trading at fresh 52-week lows following reports ex-CEO, Michael Pearson and ex.-CFO, Howard Schiller, are the focus of criminal probe related potential accounting fraud tied to the company's hidden Philidor Rx Services company.
Shares last traded down 12.4% to $17.83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health (UHS) Spikes Lower Following Cautious Report
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!