Valeant Pharma (VRX) Sinks 27% in Pre-Open Trade, Falling Below $14
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (13) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is free-fall pre-open. Shares are down 27% to $13.92.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/8: (VRX) (BABA) (HTBX) (ARMK)
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI