Valeant Pharma (VRX) Shares See Early Bounce Higher
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) shares are ticking higher early following a 22 percent drop on Monday amid weak Q3 results and cut outlook. The stock is up well over 2 percent ahead of the opening bell, going against broader market pressure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)