Valeant Pharma (VRX) Ramps to Session Highs Following Analyst Upgrade
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) shares are reaching new session highs midday Wednesday. The stock is up well over 13 percent with high volume.
Notably, Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock earlier. For more color on the call, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!