Valeant Pharma (VRX) Ramps to Session Highs Following Analyst Upgrade
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) shares are reaching new session highs midday Wednesday. The stock is up well over 13 percent with high volume.
Notably, Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock earlier. For more color on the call, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!