Valeant Pharma (VRX) Pushes to Session Highs
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) continues to push to the highs of the session following results and better-than-expected guidance. Shares are up 23.5% on volume that is running 5x the norm. Short covering is seen as a contributor to today's upside.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) velocity of volatility movement increases