Valeant Pharma (VRX) Adds to Early Gains
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) adds to early gains following this mornings reports, which could be related to comments on call that it expects to remain in compliance with covenants. Shares up 13.6%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Falls to Session Low, Down 4%
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!