UPDATE: Bill Miller Says Valeant (VRX) is One of His Biggest Long Positions - Delivering Alpha Conf.
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 13, 2016 12:19 PM EDT)
Bill Miller says Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is one of his biggest long positions, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - Miller sees Valeant as a "busted roll-up" that could climb 25 - 30 percent in the next five years. He thinks Valeant assets could easily be sold and that the company's strategy is "completely different" with its new executive team in place.
Miller also doesn't see a realistic risk of the government moving to control drug pricing.
Comments come from the CNBC Institutional Investor Delivering Alpha Conference in NYC today.
Shares of Valeant are down 2 percent midday, but off of earlier lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant (VRX) Wellbutrin XL Pricing Strategy is Unsustainable - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) on Watch; Hep A Case Said Being Investigated in Detroit - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBill Miller
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!