UPDATE: Bill Miller Says Valeant (VRX) is One of His Biggest Long Positions - Delivering Alpha Conf.
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 13, 2016 12:19 PM EDT)
Bill Miller says Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is one of his biggest long positions, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - Miller sees Valeant as a "busted roll-up" that could climb 25 - 30 percent in the next five years. He thinks Valeant assets could easily be sold and that the company's strategy is "completely different" with its new executive team in place.
Miller also doesn't see a realistic risk of the government moving to control drug pricing.
Comments come from the CNBC Institutional Investor Delivering Alpha Conference in NYC today.
Shares of Valeant are down 2 percent midday, but off of earlier lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Valeant Announces Third Quarter Financial Results Date And Conference Call Details
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBill Miller
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!