UPDATE: Bill Miller Says Valeant (VRX) is One of His Biggest Long Positions - Delivering Alpha Conf.
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 13, 2016 12:19 PM EDT)
Bill Miller says Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is one of his biggest long positions, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - Miller sees Valeant as a "busted roll-up" that could climb 25 - 30 percent in the next five years. He thinks Valeant assets could easily be sold and that the company's strategy is "completely different" with its new executive team in place.
Miller also doesn't see a realistic risk of the government moving to control drug pricing.
Comments come from the CNBC Institutional Investor Delivering Alpha Conference in NYC today.
Shares of Valeant are down 2 percent midday, but off of earlier lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health (UHS) Spikes Lower Following Cautious Report
- December volatility at 29 report and outlook
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3