Twitter (TWTR) Shares Slightly Lower in Early Trading
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares are ticking slightly lower in early trading. Shares are down around 0.3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BOBE KMI COST TOL HRB LULU
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon