TheStreetSweeper out negative on Resolute Energy (REN)
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper out negative on Resolute Energy (NYSE: REN):
*Market sees REN management optimism, ignores ongoing financial disaster.
*Baseless, heavy promotion via chat rooms and financial site.
*Lower-tier Wunderlich Securities has raised its REN price target three times in two months. Northland Capital nearly tripled its price target again this week.
*SPO Advisory dumped 10 million REN shares in April, additional institutional investors unloaded before the 1-for-5 reverse stock split in June.
*Cash has dropped to $424,000. Liabilities are up to $639 million.
*Short squeeze interest grew nearly 50% in a month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Capital One (COF) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!