TheStreetSweeper out negative on Resolute Energy (REN)
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper out negative on Resolute Energy (NYSE: REN):
*Market sees REN management optimism, ignores ongoing financial disaster.
*Baseless, heavy promotion via chat rooms and financial site.
*Lower-tier Wunderlich Securities has raised its REN price target three times in two months. Northland Capital nearly tripled its price target again this week.
*SPO Advisory dumped 10 million REN shares in April, additional institutional investors unloaded before the 1-for-5 reverse stock split in June.
*Cash has dropped to $424,000. Liabilities are up to $639 million.
*Short squeeze interest grew nearly 50% in a month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Volatility and Volume movement
- PNC Financial (PNC) volatility elevated as shares up in premarket on better than expected Q4 EPS of $1.97
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!