TheStreetSweeper out negative on Resolute Energy (REN)
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TheStreetSweeper out negative on Resolute Energy (NYSE: REN):
*Market sees REN management optimism, ignores ongoing financial disaster.
*Baseless, heavy promotion via chat rooms and financial site.
*Lower-tier Wunderlich Securities has raised its REN price target three times in two months. Northland Capital nearly tripled its price target again this week.
*SPO Advisory dumped 10 million REN shares in April, additional institutional investors unloaded before the 1-for-5 reverse stock split in June.
*Cash has dropped to $424,000. Liabilities are up to $639 million.
*Short squeeze interest grew nearly 50% in a month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- McDonalds (MCD) October 111 straddle priced for movement of 2.7% into Q3
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!