TheStreetSweeper out negative on Airgain (AIRG)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TheStreetSweeper out negative on Airgain (NASDAQ: AIRG).
The report highlighted:
*After hours Friday, with the stock price flying, the company registered nearly 3 million shares under employee incentive programs.
*Another 1 million in cheap stock options may be sold immediately.
*Another 5 million potentially dilutive shares will be unlocked in February.
*AIRG's own underwriter, Wunderlich, issued a "buy" rating two weeks ago then downgraded the stock to a "hold." The same day, its second underwriter, Northland, raised the PT by $5.
*AIRG had to pay $4 million for $1.4 million in sales.
*75% of antennas are sold in China to just two customers.
*Executives receive excellent compensation as they oversee net losses.
*AIRG went public about six weeks ago but the accumulated deficit has already soared to $45.7 million.
*AIRG is incredibly expensive at 38 times earnings!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: StreetSweeper Cautious on Airgain (AIRG) Amid Follow-on Offering
- Traders keep bets on Fed rate hike later this month
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!