TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Skyline Medical (SKLN)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Skyline Medical (NASDAQ: SKLN):
1. Skyline is low-cash, high-cash-burn and has sold only one unit since 2015.
2. It funds operations solely on a loan, convertible debt and stock offerings.
3. The company is under threat of being delisted from Nasdaq.
4. It recently filed a $20 million offering. Shares may be sold at any moment, representing a looming dilution event.
5. Skyline depends on reverse stock splits and professional stock promoters to boost the stock price.
6. The company repeatedly touts an unfortunate Polish-American partner; the market falls for it.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Early Express Scripts (ESRX) Trade Wasn't Him, Citron's Left Tells CNBC
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports