TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Skyline Medical (SKLN)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Skyline Medical (NASDAQ: SKLN):
1. Skyline is low-cash, high-cash-burn and has sold only one unit since 2015.
2. It funds operations solely on a loan, convertible debt and stock offerings.
3. The company is under threat of being delisted from Nasdaq.
4. It recently filed a $20 million offering. Shares may be sold at any moment, representing a looming dilution event.
5. Skyline depends on reverse stock splits and professional stock promoters to boost the stock price.
6. The company repeatedly touts an unfortunate Polish-American partner; the market falls for it.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Acacia Communications (ACIA) Mentioned as Short in Lakewood Capital's Q3 Letter - Bloomberg
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Rite Aid (RAD) volatility spikes on call put ratio of 1 call to 3.6 puts on Walgreens deal closure uncertainty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!