TheStreetSweeper issues a cautious report on Broadwind Energy (BWEN)
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a cautious report on Broadwind Energy (NASDAQ: BWEN)
*Unprofitable at near-peak production
*Institutional holders have been selling
*Single analyst rating is a hold
*Production issues, creating cost overruns and customer penalties.
*Historical issues have included SEC charges, an inflated-stock lawsuit settlement and a Clean Water Act violation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- Globus Medical (GMED), UMB Financial (UMBF) to UMB Financial; HomeStreet (HMST) to S&P SmallCap 600
- Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) Files$1B Mixed Securities, 20.7M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!