TheStreetSweeper Negative on Odyssey Marine Exploration (OMEX) Again
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper was out negative on Odyssey Marine Exploration (NASDAQ: OMEX) again:
*Virtually no cash left.
*Likely major dilution or bankruptcy ahead.
*Recent announcement is apparently meaningless; actually lost opportunity.
*Stock is heavily promoted on message boards and by professionals.
*Don Diego application is dead in the water.
*Company is unprofitable.
*OMEX loses millions; executives make millions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Early Express Scripts (ESRX) Trade Wasn't Him, Citron's Left Tells CNBC
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!