TheStreetSweeper Negative on Odyssey Marine Exploration (OMEX) Again
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper was out negative on Odyssey Marine Exploration (NASDAQ: OMEX) again:
*Virtually no cash left.
*Likely major dilution or bankruptcy ahead.
*Recent announcement is apparently meaningless; actually lost opportunity.
*Stock is heavily promoted on message boards and by professionals.
*Don Diego application is dead in the water.
*Company is unprofitable.
*OMEX loses millions; executives make millions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Options with increasing volume
- Options with increasing call volume; CI KKR DYN ETFC MUR CCI WDAY P LOW EBAY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!