TheStreetSweeper Negative on Odyssey Marine Exploration (OMEX) Again
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper was out negative on Odyssey Marine Exploration (NASDAQ: OMEX) again:
*Virtually no cash left.
*Likely major dilution or bankruptcy ahead.
*Recent announcement is apparently meaningless; actually lost opportunity.
*Stock is heavily promoted on message boards and by professionals.
*Don Diego application is dead in the water.
*Company is unprofitable.
*OMEX loses millions; executives make millions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!