TheStreetSweeper Negative on Image Sensing Systems (ISNS)
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Image Sensing Systems (NASDAQ: ISNS):
*Cash poor and high cash burn suggests a capital raise may be imminent.
*Poor earnings, with yearly revenue the lowest since 2007.
*Extremely excessive EV/EBITDA of 17.91.
*Paltry institutional interest. Much more selling than buying among big banks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Time Warner (TWX) options in fast market on said to talk recently to discuss possible deal
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) on Watch; Hep A Case Said Being Investigated in Detroit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!