TheStreetSweeper Negative on Image Sensing Systems (ISNS)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Image Sensing Systems (NASDAQ: ISNS):
*Cash poor and high cash burn suggests a capital raise may be imminent.
*Poor earnings, with yearly revenue the lowest since 2007.
*Extremely excessive EV/EBITDA of 17.91.
*Paltry institutional interest. Much more selling than buying among big banks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!