TheStreetSweeper Negative on Image Sensing Systems (ISNS)
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Image Sensing Systems (NASDAQ: ISNS):
*Cash poor and high cash burn suggests a capital raise may be imminent.
*Poor earnings, with yearly revenue the lowest since 2007.
*Extremely excessive EV/EBITDA of 17.91.
*Paltry institutional interest. Much more selling than buying among big banks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Hits Session High, Shares up 200%
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options