TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Teladoc (TDOC)
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a cautious report on Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC)
*Obamacare, once a catalyst, has been deemed a "catastrophe" by president-elect Trump and may be repealed.
The threat builds on other issues, including ...
*Teladoc faces a treacherous competitive field and has already lost a $1.5 million contract to rivals. *The low-barrier business is rather easily entered by TV doctors, drug stores and other healthcare providers.
*The company is high cash-burn, negative earnings and recently filed a shelf registration ripe with dilution potential.
*Even upbeat analysts expect continued negative earnings into the foreseeable future
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!