TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Teladoc (TDOC)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a cautious report on Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC)
*Obamacare, once a catalyst, has been deemed a "catastrophe" by president-elect Trump and may be repealed.
The threat builds on other issues, including ...
*Teladoc faces a treacherous competitive field and has already lost a $1.5 million contract to rivals. *The low-barrier business is rather easily entered by TV doctors, drug stores and other healthcare providers.
*The company is high cash-burn, negative earnings and recently filed a shelf registration ripe with dilution potential.
*Even upbeat analysts expect continued negative earnings into the foreseeable future
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace