TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Teladoc (TDOC)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a cautious report on Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC)
*Obamacare, once a catalyst, has been deemed a "catastrophe" by president-elect Trump and may be repealed.
The threat builds on other issues, including ...
*Teladoc faces a treacherous competitive field and has already lost a $1.5 million contract to rivals. *The low-barrier business is rather easily entered by TV doctors, drug stores and other healthcare providers.
*The company is high cash-burn, negative earnings and recently filed a shelf registration ripe with dilution potential.
*Even upbeat analysts expect continued negative earnings into the foreseeable future
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Volatility and Volume movement
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating