TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Rentech (RTK)
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issued a cautious report Rentech (NASDAQ: RTK):
*A one-time tax gain creates an illusion of profitability.
*Revenue drops 20% this quarter; EPS falls 486%.
*Negative and extremely low margins doom profitability.
*Key plant reaches only 40% of capacity three years after acquisition.
*The natural gas industry presents indomitable competition.
*Nearly $19 million in contract penalties and plant modification costs pressure cash coffers.
*Interest in low-performing nitrogen sector further weighs on Rentech.
*The company loses $153 million in 2015, executives make millions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%