TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK)
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues a negative report on Northern Dynasty Minerals (NYSE: NAK):
*Every big early investor has dumped every share of NAK. Getting new, reputable investors will be difficult if not impossible.
*NAK has been unprofitable since inception 33 years ago.
*Losses are astronomical, approaching $34 million just in the last year.
*NAK paid $10 million for two years of services from a private company controlled by NAK insiders.
*NAK exists on stock offerings.
*Another potentially dilutive offering looms as NAK burns up proceeds of last summer's offerings.
*Controversy continues at the Pebble Mine project and we believe NAK will never get key permits, and not one ounce of ore, not one ounce of copper or any other mineral will ever be produced by NAK.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Honeywell (HON) December calls swept up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!