TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Fenix Parts (FENX)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues cautious report on Fenix Parts (NASDAQ: FENX).
The group highlighted:
1. The SEC has launched a probe and issued a subpoena. The investigation seems focused on the company's accounting methods, internal controls and the recently dismissed auditor.
2. Fenix repeatedly files financial reports late – a big red flag for investors. It's now late with both the second and third quarter financials.
3. The Nasdaq is threatening to delist the stock due to the late financials.
4. Fenix has broken a loan covenant (which sullies its financial reputation) and partially blames its late financial reports on the lender's failure to write a waiver.
5. Fenix will likely conduct one or more dilutive capital raises, as it needs millions to keep the doors open, grow the business and pay those broken-covenant loans
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- TheStreetSweeper Negative Magellan Petroleum (MPET)
- General Motors (GM) Pays $1M to Settle SEC Accounting Control Failure Charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!