TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Fenix Parts (FENX)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TheStreetSweeper issues cautious report on Fenix Parts (NASDAQ: FENX).
The group highlighted:
1. The SEC has launched a probe and issued a subpoena. The investigation seems focused on the company's accounting methods, internal controls and the recently dismissed auditor.
2. Fenix repeatedly files financial reports late – a big red flag for investors. It's now late with both the second and third quarter financials.
3. The Nasdaq is threatening to delist the stock due to the late financials.
4. Fenix has broken a loan covenant (which sullies its financial reputation) and partially blames its late financial reports on the lender's failure to write a waiver.
5. Fenix will likely conduct one or more dilutive capital raises, as it needs millions to keep the doors open, grow the business and pay those broken-covenant loans
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares Will Begin Trading OTC Under Ticker 'CASL'
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!