TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Energous (WATT)
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper is out negative on Energous (NASDAQ: WATT).
*The quality declines with each capital raise. The most recent private investment created dilution potential unrecognized by the market.
*Management consistently moves back product milestones.
*Plagued by going concern issues, the company was taken public by MDB Capital, an immediate red flag.
*WATT's net cash used in operations last Q is a shocking ~44 times greater than revenue generated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMDB Capital, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!