TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Energous (WATT)
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper is out negative on Energous (NASDAQ: WATT).
*The quality declines with each capital raise. The most recent private investment created dilution potential unrecognized by the market.
*Management consistently moves back product milestones.
*Plagued by going concern issues, the company was taken public by MDB Capital, an immediate red flag.
*WATT's net cash used in operations last Q is a shocking ~44 times greater than revenue generated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open