TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Energous (WATT)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TheStreetSweeper is out negative on Energous (NASDAQ: WATT).
*The quality declines with each capital raise. The most recent private investment created dilution potential unrecognized by the market.
*Management consistently moves back product milestones.
*Plagued by going concern issues, the company was taken public by MDB Capital, an immediate red flag.
*WATT's net cash used in operations last Q is a shocking ~44 times greater than revenue generated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health (UHS) Spikes Lower Following Cautious Report
- JD.com (JD) December weekly calls active
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMDB Capital, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!