TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Energous (WATT)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TheStreetSweeper is out negative on Energous (NASDAQ: WATT).
*The quality declines with each capital raise. The most recent private investment created dilution potential unrecognized by the market.
*Management consistently moves back product milestones.
*Plagued by going concern issues, the company was taken public by MDB Capital, an immediate red flag.
*WATT's net cash used in operations last Q is a shocking ~44 times greater than revenue generated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
- Energous (WATT) on Watch on Negative Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMDB Capital, TheStreetSweeper
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!