Street Sweeper Cautious Again on Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) receives another cautious mention by The Street Sweeper.
The firm noted that OPTT is bleeding money and that its facing nervous investors and almost continuous lawsuits.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Shares Pop Higher
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks