St. Jude Medical (STJ) pacemaker worked properly - Bloomberg, citing Univ. of Mich. researchers
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) pacemaker worked properly, according to Bloomberg, citing University of Michigan researchers.
The researchers said Muddy Waters' study was flawed.
The study was conducted independently, according to headlines.
St. Jude shares are popping to session highs amid the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Post Video of St. Jude Medical (STJ) Device Hacks
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!