St. Jude Medical (STJ) pacemaker worked properly - Bloomberg, citing Univ. of Mich. researchers
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) pacemaker worked properly, according to Bloomberg, citing University of Michigan researchers.
The researchers said Muddy Waters' study was flawed.
The study was conducted independently, according to headlines.
St. Jude shares are popping to session highs amid the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Post Video of St. Jude Medical (STJ) Device Hacks
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!