Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shorts Squeezed After Eteplirsen Receives FDA Approval
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) shorts were pressured after the FDA approved its DMD drug eteplirsen. The news sent shares up over 90% intraday and caught many shorts sellers off guard. According to Nasdaq data from August 31st, short interest was 14.8 million shares, or 33% of the float. Days to cover was 8.3 on average volume of 1.8 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) on Watch Amid Citron Interview
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!