Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Shorts Squeezed After Eteplirsen Receives FDA Approval
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) shorts were pressured after the FDA approved its DMD drug eteplirsen. The news sent shares up over 90% intraday and caught many shorts sellers off guard. According to Nasdaq data from August 31st, short interest was 14.8 million shares, or 33% of the float. Days to cover was 8.3 on average volume of 1.8 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celadon Group (CGI) Lower Following Negative Article
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!