Mallinckrodt (MNK) Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 16, 2016 11:42 AM EST)
- "1. As insurance companies have clamped down on reimbursement, tax-inverted Mallinckrodt has dug deeper into the pockets of taxpayer-funded Medicare to peddle its medically unproven Acthar
- 2. The CEO of MNK has committed FRAUD by lying to the investing public about the company’s dependence on the Medicare system.
- 3. Acthar is now THE MOST EXPENSIVE drug reimbursed by Medicare.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
- Mizuho Sees a Rebound in Mallinckrodt (MNK) Post FTC Settlement
- TransDigm (TDG) Defended at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!