Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $5.12 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.85 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently ticked higher to 2.73 million shares, or around 13.8 percent of float.
GPI is down 0.9 percent for the session, just above intraday lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aduro Biotech (ADRO), Inovio Pharma (INO), and Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) trading halted with news pending
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!