Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $5.12 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.85 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently ticked higher to 2.73 million shares, or around 13.8 percent of float.
GPI is down 0.9 percent for the session, just above intraday lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) calls active on elevated volatility
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- lululemon athletica (LULU) volatility increases into quarterly results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!