Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $5.12 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.85 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently ticked higher to 2.73 million shares, or around 13.8 percent of float.
GPI is down 0.9 percent for the session, just above intraday lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 13
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!