Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $5.12 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.85 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently ticked higher to 2.73 million shares, or around 13.8 percent of float.
GPI is down 0.9 percent for the session, just above intraday lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Street Sweeper Cautious Again on Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT)
- Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Remains in Pre-Launch Status at NASDAQ; Shares Indicated Sharply Higher
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR FIT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!